This role is full-time remote.
ModernLoop helps every company automate and streamline recruiting operations to deliver the best candidate experience. Lydia and Chris are ex Facebook, Slack, Brex, and Salesforce employees with 15 years of combined experience interviewing and partnering with recruiting teams at various company sizes in order to hire top talent. ModernLoop aims to be the recruiting infrastructure that powers recruiting operations at every company.
Our tech stack
ModernLoop is using Typescript, Node.js, React, Relay, GraphQL & Postgres. We’re making use of the latest and greatest SaaS services like Auth0, Hasura, and Netlify so that we can stay focused on our core product.
For this role we're looking for someone who can independently build and ship features across the stack. This role is best for people who are willing and able to learn new technologies to get the job done. Example features may include: Scheduling, Rescheduling, Interview Training, Interviewer Preferences, Candidate Availability, Partner Integrations, Notifications.
What you will be doing
You'll collaborate with the cofounders to ideate and develop features and entire product areas at ModernLoop.
What you should have
- You’ve been building web applications professionally for 2+ years.
- You have experience with React, CSS and HTML
- You have experience with functional or imperative programming languages -- e.g., PHP, Python, Ruby, Go, C, or Java.
- You can help drive technical decisions within your team.
- UX and design sensibilities
- You write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- Strong desire to learn about new technologies and systems
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-awareness, a positive attitude, a sense of humor, and empathy
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced startup environment
- You have completed a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Experience working on consumer facing products
- Experience with Typescript, GraphQL, Relay, Heroku, or PostgreSQL
- Experience with any of our integration partners: Google Workspace, Zoom, Slack, Greenhouse, Lever
- The Git workflow, including pull requests, code reviews, and CI/CD systems