This role is full-time remote.
ModernLoop helps every company automate and streamline recruiting operations to deliver the best candidate experience. Lydia and Chris are ex Facebook, Slack, Brex, and Salesforce employees with 15 years of combined experience interviewing and partnering with recruiting teams at various company sizes in order to hire top talent. ModernLoop aims to be the recruiting infrastructure that powers recruiting operations at every company.
Our tech stack
ModernLoop is using Typescript, Node.js, React, Relay, GraphQL & Postgres. We’re making use of the latest and greatest SaaS services like Auth0, Hasura, and Netlify so that we can stay focused on our core product.
On the frontend, we’re looking for engineers to build easy-to-use flows for complicated concepts like Scheduling, Rescheduling, Interview Training, Interviewer Preferences and Candidate Availability.
What you will be doing
You'll collaborate with the cofounders to ideate and develop features and entire product areas at ModernLoop.
What you should have
- 1+ years experience with React and Redux, Lodash, and/or CSS preprocessors like LESS or SASS
- Experience building responsive layouts with CSS and HTML
- Experience with modern browser technologies
- UX and design sensibilities
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-awareness, a positive attitude, a sense of humor, and empathy
- You have completed a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Experience working on consumer facing products
- Experience with Typescript, GraphQL, and Relay
- The Git workflow, including pull requests, code reviews, and CI/CD systems